Perry Homes offers features that can deliver ENERGY STAR performance levels. Click here to view Press Release.
- R-43 attic insulation and R-16 wall insulation with foam air barrier- Insulation blankets your home for comfort and quiet. Higher insulation levels means better energy performance and energy savings.
- 90%+ variable speed furnace- Your furnace uses up to 20% less energy than standard models saving you money on heating bills.
- High efficiency air conditioning unit- With a 13 SEER, high efficiency, air conditioner, your home will be more comfortable, cost less to cool, and have fewer moisture and maintenance problems.
- Tight construction- Our homes are sealed with caulks, foams, weatherstripping, gaskets, and door sweeps to reduce drafts and keep out harmful pollutants, pollen and pests.
- Proper house ventilation- Our homes use attic fans, ridge vents, vented soffits, bathroom exhaust fans, direct vent fireplaces, and motorized exhaust for furnace and hot water tank to ensure proper home ventilation.
- High performance widows- High performance widows with low-e coating help keep heat in during the winter and out during the summer. They also block damaging ultraviolet sunlight that can fade carpets, interior finishes, and furniture.
Learn more at ENERGYSTAR.GOV
- Home energy rating- An independent third party inspection and testing process ensures that your home meets the EPA's strict guidelines for energy efficiency.
Our homes are rated by: